Be Creative this Valentine’s Day
February 8, 2012
Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays because it gives me a chance to show loved ones how much they mean to me. I put together a list of ideas I’d like to share with you for making Valentine’s Day special:
- Create a Valentine-themed table using lots of red (tablecloth, napkins, place settings…)
- Flowers are always a nice gift to give; so is chocolate
- Make heart-shaped pancakes
- Turn a sandwich or a piece of cake into a heart with a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- Make heart shaped Pizzas and more!
- Pack a picnic (indoors is fun too!)
- Make a CD of favorite music (romantic or otherwise)
- Put a collage of photos in a frame
If you’re looking for Valentine’s Day crafts for kids, FamilyFun has some great ideas.
Celebrating the day doesn’t have to be expensive or fancy. It only needs to come from the heart.
Happy Valentine’s Day!